Legion: Ground War Tournament.
Sunday, November 25 - 2018
A. All players will receive an Alternate Art "PUSH" command card. They'll also receive 1 acrylic AIM token and 1 acrylic dodge token.
B. 1st place = 3 Alternate Art Darth-Vader command cards (official, tournament legal command cards issued at Adepticon)
C. Alternate in-game achievement prizing: (each achievement can be obtained 1 time per player)
1. Scare Tactics: Suppress an enemy trooper off the board (receive acrylic suppression token)
2. Smotherin' with mah Webs: Play a list featuring an E-web (receive alternate art E-Web card.)
3. Bwak-Bwak Attack: Play a list featureing an AT-RT (receive alternate art AT-RT card.)
4. I Think We're In Trouble. Cause a vehicle to become ionized. Receive acrylic ION token
5. Run-Away! Run-Away! Cause a trooper unit to PANIC! Receive acrylic panic token
6. White's in their eyes: Successfully "standby" with a trooper unit (attack does not have to succeed.) Receive Acrylic Stand-by token
7. Thanks for the help: Play a REBEL trooper unit with an additional trooper attached. Receive alternate-art trooper card
Game will follow BASIC/CASUAL structure.
2 Swiss rounds. 1 point / win. Strength of schedule and/or advanced SOS used to determine ultimate winner in case of ties.
Armies: 800 Points (w/ all released units up to date as options) Army submissions will not be required, but may be asked for prior to the event.
8 Player tournament capacity.
Timed Rounds: 120 minutes.
Fixed Terrain Tables: (each table will be set up prior to the game and utilized as a neutral battlefield.) Game tables will be issued/paired randomly each round to avoid any 'predetermined" home-field advantage.
This is a casual/fun/relaxed event. Players are expected to resolve in-game issues at their table - or ask nearby tables to guidance on a rule issue, line of sight issue, etc. Once RSVPs are in, two judges will be appointed to help navigate any issues that may arise at a table. Rolling a red die to resolve 50/50 disputes is always a fair solution. This tournament should play exactly like our casual Saturday afternoon games - just with a little prizing and bragging rights up for grabs.